Hey, you! Yes, you! If you haven’t registered for the World’s Best Captive Conference™ yet, it’s time to get to it! The Early Bird Rates for VCIA’s Annual Captive Conference expire this Saturday, June 30 and we don’t want you to miss out on the savings.
Top 10 Reasons to Come to VCIA! Register Now!
- The VCIA conference is a great source forcaptive career development and networking; earn CPE / CLE / ICCIE credit
- We offer sessions with focus areas for those new to captive insurance, those in accounting / finance, operations, and risk management. Professional development sessions are offered as well. Sessions are interactive and fun.
- Nearly 100 companies exhibit at the conference, featuring the newest industry product and service developments.
- The event will have two excellent keynote speakers: Jack Uldrich is a renowned Global Futurist and award winning author; he will speak on trends transforming tomorrow. Joel Cohen is an Emmy award winning writer and producer for “The Simpsons.” He is a hilarious speaker and will discuss the Simpsons, creative process, group dynamics & innovation.
- Risk management tour for captive owners. Captive owners are welcome on a special outing to tour Green Mountain Power, Vermont’s largest utility, and hear from their Risk Managers.
- Panelists who are captive owners from some of the most prestigious organizations in the world teach at VCIA. All the industry’s key players will be at the VCIA Conference!
- For attendees guests or spouse, there is a fun Vermont outing available.
- Global collaboration – make connections with professionals in all areas of captive insurance!
- VCIA is great for those new to the industry, or long-time participants. Educational offerings for all levels.
- VCIA is a great opportunity to relax, learn and have fun with industry peers!
So get on it! We look forward to seeing you in Vermont in August.
Thank you all very much!