Suddenly, the month of May begins on Monday! That means we are just two weeks out from when VCIA’s 38th Annual Conference registration opens. Let me be of service and provide you with this calendar reminder link so that you can go ahead and register for #VCIA2023 right away on Monday May 15th. All you need to do that Monday the 15th is go to www.vcia.com to register! We anticipate a larger gathering, a more robust schedule of events and topics, and overall a conference experience that will meet and surpass VCIA’s 2022 Conference. And you are an important part of that!
In the coming months, I intend to highlight a number of facets to demonstrate how The VCIA Conference stands out in the captive conference circuit. We will detail our special events, our keynote speakers (Shh! waiting to reveal them during registration week), the wide variety of services offered in our comprehensive exhibit hall, thanks to our exhibitors.
I will also go in depth on our educational topics – a source of deep pride for VCIA. Above all, our conference is about the people, about you! It starts with the people behind the scenes – the VCIA Conference Task Force, the topic coordinator and speakers, the VCIA Board and Staff, the #VCIA2023 Sponsors – then includes the variety of captive professionals from all walks of life and corners of the world who make our event so special. I don’t want to give it away, but let me just hint that we have a special video dropping during registration week which will illustrate how VCIA is truly the place where the captive world comes to meet.
So, just as a primer, let me provide the basics:
- #VCIA2023 is four jam packed days of captive education, networking and business opportunities, in lovely Burlington, Vermont starting Monday August 7th with Captive Immersion, as the full conference slate picks up Tuesday August 8th and goes through Thursday August 10th.
- #VCIA2023 is for everyone, not just service providers and captives domiciled in Vermont! In fact, we have a number of other domiciles who will be exhibiting in the exhibit hall, and many regulators and government officials from other states and countries attend. VCIA is very happy about this and it goes to my ethos of building out “a bigger pie” which everyone can eat from.
- On top of that #VCIA2023 is productive for those who have been in the captive industry for more than 30 years, and those who maybe have been in the captive industry for just 3 days! We have advanced topics as well as Captive Immersion and Captive101. Plus, the VCIEL will be playing a major role at the conference in engaging rising professionals and students.
- The VCIA Annual Conference is changing golf courses this year! We are headed to beautiful Stowe, Vermont! Find details on our golf page here.
- This is just the tip of the iceberg! Keep up with VCIA LinkedIn activity to learn more, and I look forward to seeing you as one of the registered #VCIA2023 attendees starting Monday May 15th!